The Wheatfield
www.the-wheatfield.blogspot.com

I want to offer an introduction to this new blog by two women I greatly respect, who have inspired me and influenced me along this journey of becoming a woman of character and excellence. They have designed it to be a place of encouragement and challenge for women who, according to God's providence, find themselves single and seeking to be content, joyful, and productive!
To them, I extend a "welcome to the blog-o-sphere" (for however much I am qualified to do so).
Knowing them for many years and in light of what they have already posted, I expect some solid, yet graceful, posts from these ladies; some true exhortation to live by the Word and transparency in their own experiences and struggles.
Here's the intro to their blog:
The Wheatfield
Encouraging single women to follow God's standard for success. "Your adornment must not be merely external...but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of the Lord." 1 Peter 3:3-4
About Me
Name:Amy 'n' Jen
Jen and Amy are single friends striving to glorify the Lord in serving their families. Amy is 22 and the oldest of 11 children. She works as a secretary in her family's business, as a nanny for a young family and helps to homeschool her siblings. Jen is 25 and the oldest of 10 children. She enjoys homeschooling her younger siblings and helping at home after working as a caregiver in San Diego for the summer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home