Sunday, August 21, 2005


Karl and I in Salzburg Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At August 25, 2005 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see your faces! We miss you!
Take care of yourself, of baby and that little man...wait a minute...what about an Ethan picture?
Margaret in VA

 
At September 05, 2005 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i would love to know more about you and your family....like everyday routines, how you dress, and your coutship and birth stories, and how you got saed. lots of info, but i have just found your blog and think you are a beautiful christian lady

sarah-lee h.

 
At September 05, 2005 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to sarah lee h.

our web site is www.hjembofamily.net

hope that gives you a little perspective on our little family, what we believe, and the life that flows from that.

I plan to post my home organization binder/rountines etc. soon. I've been working on them, and of course, my routines have been flexible lately because I'm expecting our 2nd baby in about 3-4 weeks, soooo, often naps take priority over some of the other things I would have listed and normally have done.

Blessings to you,
Alyssa

 
At September 06, 2005 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you had already had baby?
i read your family site...lovely stuff! why are you in germany?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home